Friday, March 19, 2010

Inflatable love thing - by Razorback

Inflatable Love Thing
- RAZORBACK -

Inflatable love thing, may I come along for the ride?
Inflatable love thing…
Inflatable love thing, can you guess what’s hidden inside
My brain?
Refrain:
I’m a story collector, the greatest big kiss and teller.
I’m your suitcase mate, pack your bags,
Won’t you hurry and don’t be late.
Chorus:
(she said) look into my eyes.
You’ll be hypnotized
My, my, my, my, my…..
Portable love thing, unleash your tougue
So I can hear you say: ” i’m your plaything”
Inflatable love thing, the queen of feign with
Everything to gain - with no shame.
(refrain)
(chorus 2x)
I don’t like the way you look, your face ain’t no open book.
Anytime, anyplace, hand over a pen so I can paint your face.
You’re livin’ in a dream, rock n’ roll hormone fantasy,
So who, will it be?
I’m gonna see through your veil,
I’m gonna give you my sympathy.
(refrain)
(chorus 3x)