Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nancy Castiglione unaffected by rumors linking her to Hayden Kho


MANILA, Philippines – Life goes on for erstwhile actress Nancy Castiglione after she figured in a love squabble between Dr. Vicky Belo and Hayden Kho.

Nancy was cornered by some staff of ABS-CBN entertainment and, as expected, was pressed to comment on her romantic links to Hayden.

With seeming exasperation, Nancy pleaded, “Let's not go there naman...We’re here for OMB naman.”

But she brushed off speculations that she’s greatly affected by the issue.

“My life stayed the same. I went to work at 9 to 5 being a broker. I went home to be a mother, so nothing really changed. I don’t know with everyone else because I didn’t really pay attention,” she said on “TV Patrol,” April 24.

Among other controversies that hounded Nancy in the past was an alleged photo where she was captured with Hayden while frolicking at The Fort in Taguig City. The photo has since gone viral.

But Nancy claims she never had the chance to see the photo. She also doesn’t remember being there with Hayden but with her clients.

“No, no. Well, I don’t know because I haven't seen the photo, but I don’t remember ever going to The Fort except with my clients for cocktails,” she explained.

The former young star is not keen on making a showbiz comeback.

“I’m a broker so if you’ve seen ‘Wall Street,’ the movie… [the] shouting, that’s what I do,” she said.

Last February, Belo shocked Twitter denizens when she unabashedly declared, "Nancy Castiglione you can now openly date @haydenjr. You have my blessings. Hope you'll both be happy."

This was after rumors surfaced that Nancy and Hayden were caught smooching inside a bar in Taguig.

After Vicky’s tweet, Hayden posted a message on his Twitter account revealing he and the cosmetic doctor were going through a misunderstanding.

"Before things go out of hand: Vicki and I are just having a misunderstanding. Don't make conclusions. There's NO infidelity issue here," Hayden tweeted.

This was followed by an appeal to the public to not pass judgment on Nancy who was rumored to be the third wheel in their separation.

"I'd like to appeal to everyone to please hold your judgment. There has been a misunderstanding and it's gone out of proportion. I feel that the public doesn't have to get involved in this but since names have to be cleared and this issue involves the welfare of two innocent toddlers, I will have to speak out my piece, but at the right time. Thank you."

Addressing the issue head on, Nancy, on “Startalk,” explained she doesn’t know what transpired between Belo and Hayden.

"Actually, to be honest, I am not really sure what's going on," she said, maintaining that "Hayden and I are acquaintances, we're friends that's true, because you know, I still have some friends in the industry. That's about it, I'm sorry but that's about all I can tell you."

“Startalk” host Butch Francisco then related his conversation with Belo, who confirmed her break-up with Hayden.

“It is over! I hope. Yes, we had been fighting. Regarding Nancy, I think it's true. I am letting him go so that they don't have to be hiding. This was bound to happen because he is young. Yes, we were in love but I am not ilusyunada (naive) to think that it will be for life given the age gap. I don't need to make a statement. I just want people to stop picking on him. He was so good to me and made me so happy. Sometimes, relationships just don't work out. It's sad but there's no one to blame," Belo was quoted to have told Butch.

Belo left for the US on the eve of Valentine’s Day sans Hayden.

“On my way to Los Angeles for my first Valentine alone. Maybe I'll learn to love myself," she tweeted.

source: mb.com.ph