Thursday, October 24, 2013

Danielle Fishel Responds To Twitter Bullies​​


Danielle Fishel wasn’t afraid to take direct aim at those criticizing her in a Twitter rant on Tuesday. This weekend, Fishel made headlines when she married her boyfriend of nearly five years, Tim Belusko.



However, some people attempted to sully her wedded bliss. The actress became the target of online bullies dishing out unwarranted hate about her weight and her relationship.

On Tuesday, the 32-year-old actress took to Twitter and slammed the critics.

“People are giving me shit for marrying someone younger than I am. Tim is mature, responsible, loving, & kind. Way to judge people, Internet,” Fishel wrote. “You know what makes dealing with rude comments easy? Love & happiness. I’ll just keep being the happiest me & you keep being the rudest you.”

And just when you thought she was done ranting, she said this:

“Ppl saying I was FAT @ my wedding: u r the worst kind of ppl on the PLANET. I weigh 107 pounds & am 5’1″. YOU are the reason anorexia exists,” she wrote, adding, “I hope you’ll look at your own miserable lives and learn to stop judging others on their weight and looks. Love and happiness wins again.”

Fishel has a good point, and maybe it’s about time that someone, who isn’t related to the Kardashians, actually tells the truth. Maybe it’s about time people realize that life isn’t perfect. Kim Kardashian was recently called a “whale” because she gained weight during her pregnancy.

What is this world coming to?

We need more people like Fishel.

source: newsoxy.com